1. GENERAL: Participation in the MBC $1,000 MONSTER CASH Contest, (the “Contest”) constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Contest rules (“Official Rules”), which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To obtain an Entry without purchase, listen to any MBC station at (7 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., & 4 p.m.) and enter the “$1,000 MONSTER CASH CODE” on the GETINTHELOOP app. One entry per play.
3. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by MY BROADCASTING CORP, 321B Raglan Street, Renfrew Ontario. (“Sponsor”).
4. CONTEST GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Contest opens at (8:00 a.m. October 24) and closes at (5 p.m. October 31), (the “Contest Period”). All time references in these Official Rules refer to Eastern Standard Time.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of MBC are not eligible.
6. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, simply listen to any MY BROADCASTING CORPORATION station around (7 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.) to hear the “secret code”. Enter the code on the GETINTHELOOP app. The GETINTHELOOP app is free to download from Google Play and the Apple App Store. Players can enter one code per play.
7. PRIZES: The prize consists of a cash value of $1,000 one-time pay-out.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of Entries received and the day on which each Entry is received. Entrants may increase odds of winning by successfully submitting multiple valid Entries during the Contest Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
9. PRIZE SELECTION: One (1) Entry will be selected during the Contest Period by random draw from all Entries received. There will be one winner.
10. NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) business days of selection using the email address or telephone number that is currently associated with their GETINTHELOOP ACCOUNT.
11. DECLARATION OF WINNERS AND AWARDING PRIZES: To be declared a Prize winner and to receive a Prize, Selected Entrants must 1) meet all Contest eligibility requirements and comply with the Official Rules and 2) correctly answer, unaided, a time-sensitive, skill-testing mathematical question. The Sponsor may require Selected Entrants to verify eligibility and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Selected Entrant that cannot verify all Contest eligibility requirements. If a Selected Entrant is disqualified or forfeits a Prize, an alternate Selected Entrant will be selected by random draw from all remaining Entries until a winner is declared. The Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Prize winners other than the Prize awarded. Please allow four to six weeks for prizes to be delivered. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute a Prize for another Prize or Prizes of equal or greater value.
12. GENERAL: By participating, all Entrants agree a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; and b) to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, subsidiaries and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for claims/damages, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury (including death) or property damage, with respect to or arising from participation in the Contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, or for claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or intrusion of privacy.
13. USE OF INFORMATION: Entrants acknowledge and agree that, by entering the Contest, they consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purpose of administering the Contest and for internal analysis of participant demographics for future marketing. Entrants who win a Prize also consent to the use and disclosure of their personal information, including name, likenesses, city of residence and/or statement about the Prizes, by the Sponsors and their agents or representatives, for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any media, to the extent permitted by applicable law, with no further compensation other than awarding of the Prize.