Effective March 24, 2020
Advertising on GetintheLoop must be conducted in a way that does not negatively impact our brand, our partners brands or the broader GetintheLoop family of corporate partners.
This policy applies to all advertising opportunities offered by any representative of GetintheLoop or GetintheLoop Local.
• Advertising must not include – or suggest – an endorsement by GetintheLoop or any of its properties.
• Advertising must not negatively impact the reputation of GetintheLoop or its properties or diminish the value of the GetintheLoop brands.
• GetintheLoop reserves the right under its standard sales terms, to cancel all or any part of a Partners program or offers on our Platforms. In addition, GetintheLoop is authorized to reject any offer or Partner material in its absolute discretion.
All advertising on GetintheLoop properties must:
• be a legal business in Canada
• follow applicable advertising laws and regulations, which may differ by province
• follow applicable industry codes
In addition, there are certain categories of advertising that are prohibited regardless if they comply with the above.
• Counterfeit products including luxury goods, passports and other identification, and degrees
• Products intended to bypass or circumvent copyright protection including loaded android boxes and cable descrambling equipment or services, and illegal or unauthorized streaming services
• Material that may be defamatory
• Material that promotes discrimination or hate
• Vaping / Tobacco Products
• Political Advertising
• Adult content, such as escort agencies, pornography and strip clubs
These category restrictions are not exhaustive or all-inclusive, and this policy is in addition to applicable laws and regulations.
There are also certain categories that require discretion and review prior to advertising, regardless if they comply with the above.
• Religion, faith and other systems of belief advertising.
• Some adult products or services.
• Weapons, ammunition and explosives, including ads for weapon modification accessories
• Substances that may be hazardous or legally controlled substances
• Material that may be threatening, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, vulgar, repulsive or offensive
• Material that advocates against any individual or group
All advertising in this category (including ads determined by GetintheLoop to follow under this category) must undergo the following process for review:
GetintheLoop will assess the advertising opportunity/creative and make a decision as to whether such advertising opportunity/creative will be accepted to run on GetintheLoop platforms. In the event the advertising opportunity/creative is declined, GetintheLoop will provide high-level reasoning behind its decision. All decisions are final.