We are excited to announce the winners of our Endless Summer Contest which ran from August 22nd – September 26th.
The Grand Prize winner is Rebekah B. from the Okanagan.
Rebekah won a VIP weekend escape experience for two at Predator Ridge Resort in Lake Country, BC.
The First Prize winner is Chris J. from Edmonton.
Chris won a two-night getaway for two at the incredible Sheraton Wall Centre in Vancouver, BC.
Additional prize winners:
- One-month membership to Oxygen Yoga winner is Dominique T.
- Play Estates Winery tasting and tour winner is Michael W.
- The $40 Gift Card winner is Barb B.
We want to thank everyone who entered the Endless Summer Contest! We’re running a new contest around great golf offers. Have a look!
Our Grand Prize winner will enjoy a weekend escape for two at Predator Ridge Resort.
Predator Ridge has unparalleled amenities, two of the Okanagan’s best golf courses and one of Canada’s top resort communities. Whether you want to be active and enjoy some of the hiking and biking trails or take in a round of golf or tennis, or if you want to relax and enjoy the pool or beautiful scenery, Predator Ridge is the perfect place to do all of that and more!
The grand prize includes:
- 2 night stay in a Peregrine Cottage
- Hockey Canada themed welcome gift
- 2 rounds of golf per person on public courses
- $200 dining credit at Range Lounge & Grill
First Prize: Situated in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown district, the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre offers fantastic access to all of Vancouver’s popular attractions. Enjoy two nights of accommodation in a Club Level guest room (which includes parking); it will be the perfect way to take in the magnificent city of many amenities right at your doorstep.
- A one-month membership at Oxygen Yoga
- Winery tour, tasting and $50 dining card at Play Estate Winery
- A Gift Certificate to Simply Delicious
For details on the contest legal info (aka terms and conditions) please refer here.