It’s the most wonderful time of the year, where 32 teams from across the United States battle weekly to secure every win possible on their quest for the Vince Lombardi trophy. NFL games used to take part on Sundays, then Mondays were added to the schedule, and now there is the beloved Thursday night matchup.
Then there is Canada’s own CFL, which boasts 9 teams to its arsenal. The coveted Grey Cup matchup is just a few months away and playoffs are fast approaching. c
Okanagan: Order In
1. Fresh Slice – Feast pizzas are where it’s at! Two medium feast pizzas for only $17.99, it sounds too good to be true – but it really is true!
2. Olympia Greek Taverna – who doesn’t love pizza and football? Enjoy 44% off a Large 4 topping pizza at Olympia Greek Taverna, with huge portions and a great atmosphere, you won’t leave hungry.
Okanagan: Go Out
1. FSH – Looking for a pint and burger for a great price? Head on over for this $12 deal while you enjoy watching your favourite team play! You don’t want to miss out on this hot offer.
2. Train Station Pub – There’s no better burger variety in town! $5 off any burger of your choice, a vast number of tasty beer taps and catching the game, what could be better?
Vancouver: Order In
Papa John’s – As they always say, listen to your papa. Try 3 Large Pizzas for $39.99 for you and the gang, or a 2L of pop and your choice of wings for $9.99!
Vancouver: Go Out
1. The Pint Public House: One of the most electric environments in Vancouver to watch a game. Enjoy pints for $5.50 with the purchase of a burger – then sit back, relax and take in all the pint has to offer.
2. The Charles Bar: With two locations in Vancouver, that’s two times the opportunity to hit up this spot! Monday night just got a whole lot better – 20% off all food! Pair that with football and you’ll eliminate the case of the Monday’s in no time!
Vancouver Island: Order In
1. Boston Pizza Hillside: As they say at BP’s, “You’re among friends”….so have some buddies over and take advantage of 25% off Pizza for any day you want to catch your favourite NFL or CFL matchup.
2. Boston Pizza Nanaimo: Is there a better combo than pizza and football? With their large selection of pizzas and stellar deals like Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Medium and Large Pizzas – you won’t be disappointed (or hungry) by the time the game is done.
Vancouver Island: Go Out
1. Boston Pizza Hillside: If you’re looking for a killer venue with a fantastic atmosphere for sporting events then look no further. With 2 for 1 Starters, it’s the perfect way to cue up a good night of friends, football and hopefully a big W!
2. Maude Hunter’s Pub: No need to hunt any further for a great place to kick back and enjoy a couple pints while you take in the game. $5.25 pints all day, every day.
A bustling football market is just what the doctor ordered! Look no further, Edmonton is the place to be and the Eskimo’s are gearing up to have a strong finish this CFL season. Take advantage of a great experience for you and your family by ordering tickets for October 14th vs. the eastern conference leading Toronto Argonauts! 4 tickets for $109 – this is too good to pass up!
Edmonton: Go Out
Boston Pizza: Fun and friendly atmosphere? Check. Great food at an even better price? Check. Building full of sports enthusiasts? Check. What’s the hesitation? Head down to BP’s for Free Cactus Cuts with an order of $20, and $10 off your entire order of $30 or more. Talk about savings!
Keep these great offers in mind the next time you’re heading out or having people over to watch your favourite NFL or CFL team play. Whether you’re ordering out or dining in, we’ve got you covered.
Do you have a favourite spot to grab a pint or a quick bite? Do you have a local watering hole where you catch all the games? Let our team know!