Your car is making a weird noise? Call Dad. Can’t figure out how to do your taxes? Call Dad. Want to hear a funny joke? Call Dad.
He’s the man, but have you figured out how you’re going to celebrate your pops this year on Father’s Day? In case you’re still looking for some ideas, we’ve put together a list of things to do and gift suggestions!
- Take your Dad to brunch at Gallaghers Canyon AND get tickets to watch the Golf BC Championship Mackenzie Tour. Walk the course while the PGA players compete in the final round or watch from the patio! Book your table HERE.
- Make sure Dad is looking his best this summer and treat him to a new pair of shades! Get 30% off at WatchIt! in Orchard Park HERE.
- When was the last time you did something brand new? Take Dad flybaording! He’ll feel like Iron Man when he comes out of the water! Check out Hydrofly’s deals HERE.
- Fuel up after flyboarding with a burger at Train Station! Get $5 off HERE.
- Does Dad have a not-so-secret sweet tooth? Get him some chocolates! View the GetintheLoop member exclusive offers from Purdy’s HERE.
- When all else fails… Give Dad what he really wants…beer! Get 10% off 2 or more craft beer packs from Public Liquor HERE.
- Already planning on going out for brunch on Sunday? Make sure you head to Colony in Kits, where you’ll get 25% off as a GetintheLoop member! Get the deal HERE.
- Sometimes it’s the little things that leave the biggest impact. Wash Dad’s car for him, he’ll definitely appreciate the thoughtfulness of it! Get a deal at Washworld HERE.
- Take dad out for dinner but don’t break the bank…. Buy 1 dinner and get 1 free at Unwind Restaurant downtown! Learn more about this offer HERE.
- Get a cake for dessert for the whole family from Menchies for 20% off! Choose from Oreo, Cake Batter Sprinkle, or Chocolate Vanilla. Make sure you call ahead to order! Learn more HERE.
- Go big this year and take Dad to Nootka Island Lodge! Spend 3 days and 2 nights at a remote, fly-in resort this fall! He’ll absolutely love it. Price includes flights, meals, your room, and excursions! Learn more HERE.
- Dads like to be pampered too! Treat him to a new haircut from Chatters or an Olive gift set from the Body Shop for 50% off!
- Take Dad out for some good ol’ southern comfort food at Shanzee’s Biscuit Cafe! Their new Whistling Dixie burger with pimento cheese, bacon, and house-made mayo pairs perfectly with an ice cold pint and sunshine on the patio! Receive $1 off as a GetintheLoop member HERE.
- Head to the Victoria Bug Zoo! On Sunday, Dads get in for free! Click HERE for your free admission ticket.
- Take Dad out to the ball game! The Harbour Cats have a 1:00 pm game on Father’s Day! Get your tickets HERE.
- Take Dad out for a coffee and a baked good from Wild Earth Bakery and Cafe. Sometimes a little quality time is all your old man wants! Get a free coffee when you purchase a baked good HERE.
- Never been good at golf? This year is your year! Attend an adult camp with Dad at Eagle Rock and perfect your swing! Book your spot HERE.
- Grab dinner that the whole family, especially Dad, will love! Head to Boston Pizza or order in! Save $5 on orders over $25 by being a GetintheLoop member HERE.
- Guarantee your spot as the ‘favourite child’ and Get Dad Edmonton Eskimos seasons tickets AND take him to go see the Grey Cup! Learn more HERE.